TrainingWe provide outstanding customized training and workshops for large and small businesses and Federal agencies in the following areas:
- Energy Leadership and 360 Energy Leadership Feedback
- Energy Leadership Index Assessment
- Executive Management and Leadership
- Time Management for Professionals
United States Postal Service Headquarters, Advanced Leadership Program
Institute for Supply Management - National Capital Area
Hope Floats Wellness Center, Kingston, MA.
Energy Leadership Index Workshop
Energy Leadership Workshop - 90 minutes
This program is designed to help participants re-focus their attention, beliefs, and perceptions so they may support their success as opposed to inhibiting it. Participants will discover the real causes of the stress and feelings of being overwhelmed at work and reduce or eliminate the related impact. Learning to tap into the energy of success which will enable them to lead through inspiration and motivation and create opportunities and solutions consistently. Participants will also learn how to shift from focusing on problems and fighting firs by proactively creating solutions and leading their teams to do the same. The goal is to recreate and envision the ideal image of each participant's role as a leader within their organization.
Energy Leadership does this by:
- revealing default tendencies
- showing exactly how perceptions and beliefs are creating the results that show up in the workplace in your life
- focusing on what perceptions and beliefs are holding you back
- helping participants become aware of how these default tendencies have guided decisions and actions which directly affect business success- or lack thereof
- helping participants to consistently choose how to respond to your environment and get the results they desire.
E.L.I. one-on-one debriefing is available by telephone for each participant for the first assessment. Follow up progress coaching sessions are also made available. The E.L.I. is an attitudinal assessment and can be changed as participants become aware of limitations and begin to make changes in their perspectives, habits of thoughts and level of awareness, it is recommended each participant take the assessment again after a year to see progress and discuss changes.